Introduction to Oracle Forms
This lesson explains the introduction part of Oracle Forms:-
- Oracle Forms is a software product from Oracle used to create user interface screens which interacts with Oracle database for entering or viewing the data.
- Oracle Forms is one of the Oracle GUI tool for Oracle applications.
- Using Oracle Forms Builder you can develop new forms or you can customize the existing forms in Oracle applications.
- Oracle Forms Builder uses two main components:
- Compiler (Interactive Application Generator – IAG)
- Run time Interpreter (Interactive Application Processor – IAP)
- Oracle has been released different versions of Oracle Forms Builder, for example 4i, 6i, 9i and latest is 10g.
First look of Oracle Form Builder 6i (version 6i is the most stable version of Oracle Forms).